This is a cumulative release of fixes for alphaOS 17.1
See change-list and bug reports there.
* Added obarun repository
* Hopefully fixed vdev issue with USB peripherals, vdev is still in beta though!!!
* gnome-mpv replaces gmp-video
* Taeni upgraded by simargl, now it's really good!
* Conky downgraded to 1.9
* Tried to fix icons, what a mess.
* peasywifi and ethernet not tested, peasywifi is in for a full overhaul when time present it self.
* No icon showing for gnome-mpv in tint2-bar, help please, anyone?
Alphaos home on sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/alphaos ... rce=navbar
alphaos_17.2-20151111-x86_64.iso Download here
Code: Select all
I recommend running with devel_17.sb loaded.
Also you might want linux_4.1.6_src.sb for kernel header files.
There is no browser included in ISO but if you want something to start with I offer: